Hey yo bongokidz,
It’s back to school time or will be very soon for most of us and here are a few tips for being kind.
1. Be friendly to kids who aren’t popular or have many friends.
2. Only say nice things about others and don’t gossip or say mean things.
3. If someone is not being kind to you, let them know by saying ” You are not being kind” and explain how you feel.
4. Ask someone new to sit with you at lunch or at recess.
5. Tell someone three things you like about them.
Being kind is super coolio and kids who are kind are more likeable.
Post a comment and tell me what you are doing to be kind this school year.